Curcumin is the extract of turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), a spice also known as Indian saffron. Used for centuries in the Ayurvedic tradition, curcumin is now the subject of many studies : it offers antioxidant molecules called curcuminoids.
Our 95% curcumin is highly concentrated in curcuminoids. It is associated with pepper piperine which improves its bioavailability.
Ingredients: 28% dry extract of turmeric root (Curcuma longa) 95% titrated, 42% microcrystalline cellulose, 26% calcium carbonate, 2,9% magnesium stearate; 0.9% black pepper extract (containing 95% piperine)
Raw material guaranteed without GMO and without nanoparticle.
Packaging: 60 tablets of 757 mg
Recommended use: 2 tablets per day with a glass of water, during meals.
Precautions for use:
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
– keep out of reach of children;
– must not be substituted for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle;
– consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are using concomitant anticoagulants;
– Not recommended for people with obstruction and gallstones, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
There are no reviews yet.