Organic chlorella is a single-cell microalgae that appeared more than 2 billion years ago. It is part of chlorophycocytes or freshwater green algae. Chlorella is vey appreciated for its nutrient richness, especially in Japan where it has been used in hospitals for 40 years.
Chlorella provides an interesting supply of essential and varied nutrients :
- Proteins : more than 50% of its weight, including essential amino acids ! Chlorella is on of the 10 most protein rich foods.
- Pigments,including chlorophyll witch plays a powerfull role of oxygenating the body.
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated essential fatty acids.
- Vitamins : B1, B2, B3 or PP, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, E. It is one of the richest plants in vitamin B12. Chlorella overcomes deficiencies in case of strict vegetarian diet.
- Various carotenoids including provitamin A (Beta-carotene) and lutein, 2 antioxidants.
- Many minerals : calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur, selenium et iron,
- Trace elements : copper, manganese, zinc.
Ingredients : 100% organic chlorella in powder, without excipient or compression agent
Packaging : 300 tablets of 500 mg
Recommended use : take 2 tablets per day
Precaution for use : do not exceed the recommended daily dose – keep out of reach of children – Do not replace a balanced diet – Forbidden to children under 3.