Organic aloe vera juice

0 customer reviews


Aloe vera juice fountain by Nature & Partage

bag in box of 2L with tap

If you purchase this product you will earn 78 points worth 1,95!
Code article : E01

Frequently Bought Together

Organic aloe vera juice + Aloe Arborescens Bio au Miel + Éponge Konjac à l'Aloe vera
Price for all three: 89,40


Organic aloe vera juice fountain 2L

The bag-in-box is a packaging that protects its contents from oxidation and light and that preserves the qualities of the product for a long time.

Aloe is a wonderful plant that is self-sufficient.

The extraordinary properties of this plant have been celebrated since the earliest times.  1500 years before our era, the oldest medical document, known as the Ebers papyrus, cites aloe among medicinal plants.

From the aloe vera plant to the juice fountain, all stages of processing are controlled and labeled according to the standards of the European control authorities.

Ingredients: 99.8% aloe vera juice (Aloe barbadensis miller) extract from the pulp of whole leaves of organic culture, 0.2% citric acid (acidifying)

Origin: Andalusia

Shelf life: 12 months from the date of packing.

Packaging: Bag-in-box of 2 liters. Organic aloe vera juice

Recommended use: 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 40 ml) of aloe vera juice per day,  on an empty stomach, for 3 weeks.

Precautions for use:

– do not exceed the recommended daily dose;

– do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle;

– keep out of reach of children, consult your doctor in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding.

Warning: some people are allergic to plants of the same order (Asparagales: garlic, onion, asparagus …). If you think you are allergic to aloe vera, make sure you are not allergic to preservatives added to cosmetic gels and aloe vera drinks, such as sulphites.

Additional information

Weight 2,5 kg

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.